Dining at 16th floor – Royal China

Imagine seating at the 16th floor with a view of whole Delhi, one side you can see the whole Iskcon lit with beautiful lighting and on the other side the Lotus temple and you standing in the middle proposing to your loved one.

Let’s come to reality, the above I am talking about is the place Royal China. I visited the place with my friends to enjoy some delectable Chinese food. Being a Chinese food lover it is always been close to my heart. As we entered we were greeted by very enthusiastic staff, I loved their gesture as they lifted our mood a bit more. The ambience of the plays speaks for itself and the mirror in the centre is very attractive.

We Started with Drinks I being a fan of old fashioned order it. We started with Vegetable Mushroom Bao, Corn and Water chestnut Dumplings and Spinach and Cheese Dumplings. All the 3 Dim sums were amazing loved the Bao soft and filled with Mushroom filling. Dumpling with Corn stuffing was giving a delicious flavour in the mouth loved it.

In mains, we had Kung Pao potato with okra – though having ladyfinger with potato gave me chills the dish was great especially the okra loved it and the tangy potato taking it to the next level.

Royal China exotic vegetables – loved the vegetables (not me my friends), not a fan of such healthy stuff but had 2-3 bites. The vegetables were fresh and moreover, it was looking appetizing. My friends took hardly 5 minutes to finish that bowl.

Ordered Pan-fried noodles and fried rice to end the main course.

In Desserts we had Apple toffee fritters – which was something unique for me. Stuffed with a piece of apple and it was very mildly sweet. Chocolate Mud cake served with Vanilla ice cream loved it. Three thin slices of brownie poured with chocolate and served with 1 portion of vanilla (enough for two).

The place is amazing in terms of food, ambience, a gesture of the staff and a positive vibes coming all around you. The servers were enthusiastic and helped us a lot while deciding the food. The place is good for families, meetings, to obelize someone and for me it was a perfect place to take your special one. One can’t miss this experience. Surely the place is not inexpensive but the food and the ambience take care of it.

Royal China Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

20 Comments Add yours

1. Sweetannu says:

What a fabulous dining experience you had. Especially loved the Vegetable Mushroom Bao, Corn and Water chestnut Dumplings and Spinach and Cheese Dumplings you savoured.

Liked by 1 person

1. Alwaysbhukaa says:

Thanks yes it was amazing 🙂

2. Alwaysbhukaa says:

Oh yes they were great.. loved it.

2. This place looks really amazing with the variety of delicious foods. Will definitely visit. Thanks for sharing.

Liked by 1 person

1. Alwaysbhukaa says:

Sure , you won’t be disappointed 😉

3. Nitya says:

I feel like u had an amazing dining experience 😍 the pictures are mouth watering making a visit irresistible!

Liked by 1 person

1. Alwaysbhukaa says:

Thanks for such a lovely comment no doubt it was a great experience

1. I love eating at this iconic, landmark outlet. Best Chinese fare ever. Thanks for your post, brought back so many vivid memories of my dining experience at Royal China.

Liked by 1 person

4. It looks and amazing place and your blog make me hungry to taste this yummy food. And the location is so good I must say you are doing great.

Liked by 1 person

1. Alwaysbhukaa says:

Thanks for such appreciation

5. judy morris says:

What else is needed for a great satisfying meal than great views and great food. Love the variety of dumplings and the kung pao..

Liked by 1 person

1. Alwaysbhukaa says:

Yeshh it was amazing.. totally loved it

6. sapna bansal says:

i love chinese food and sitting at 16th floor and enjoying is what all I can think of

Liked by 1 person

1. Alwaysbhukaa says:

It was a amazing experience 🙂

7. simi sp says:

The food looks drooling super delicious and one of my favorite even the restaurant looks great to hang out with family and friends…

Liked by 1 person

1. Alwaysbhukaa says:

Thanks, glad you liked it.

8. asoulwindow says:

Whoa. I would love to check out this place. It’s good to see that not only is the food good here but ambiance is also great.

Water chestnut Dumplings and Spinach and Cheese Dumplings sound good to me

9. I have been to Royal China I personally prefer the decor and the food and not to miss the hospitality.

The view is extra ordinary too.

10. mumzcub says:

I love chinese food and these are looking a proper aurhentic chinese food with so many varieties of food. The oics are so tempting and well captured. Dumpling are my fav. Thanx for sharing

11. Sapna says:

Love the food and the experience u get.. A must trt