Seeing the response of Janta curfew, it made it easy for the government to put the country in a complete lock-down stage. Which is the need for an hour, seeing the growing cases of Coronavirus every day.
The lockdown is for 21 days that is till 14th April. “There will be a total ban on venturing out of your homes,” Mr Modi said in a televised address.
The PM urged to remain calm and all the necessary items will be provided by the State Government and there is no Shortage of anything.
Things which will remain open during the lockdown are:
- Hospitals & medical shops
- Fruit, vegetables, groceries and Ration shops
- Dairy and Milk Booth
- Meat, fish and animal fodder
- Bank, Insurances and ATM’s
- Print and Electronic media
- Telecom services
- E-commerce for essential goods including food, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment’s
- Petrol pumps
- LPG gas supply
There is no need to create panic as everything is in surplus quantity with the government and logistics system is working so there will be no shortage.